Whether you're attending in-person or online, you have a spot at CrossRoad!
As you plan the best experience for you and your family, below you'll find some important notes about how things will work in our first phase of reopening.
For those of you who are ready to return to an in-person experience, we have returned to our indoor 10am in-person service, which is also broadcast online. In order to ensure that we stay under our safe capacity limits and that we have a seat available for you at the service when you arrive, we will use an online reservation system. The reservation link for each week will be in our weekly email. Registration link will be added each preceding Thursday.
Worship Service is on Sundays at 10am. We open the doors at 9:30am.
Our Operational Team has worked hard to design a system that helps us return to indoor gatherings that are safe, and this is just the first phase in the plan. Our goal is to make these decisions with wisdom, caution, and above all, love.
- Masks and reservations are required. In order to ensure that we stay under our safe capacity limits and that we have a seat available for you at the service when you arrive, we will use an online reservation system. The link to reserve a seat for your family will be posted each Friday for the following Sunday.
- When you arrive, an usher will direct you to a safe seating area, which means that you might not be able to sit in your usual or preferred spot. Thank you in advance for being flexible!
- We will not be serving coffee before the service.
- Doors will be propped open.
- You will see hand sanitizer stations in various locations around the church.
- We have created a touch-free worship service. Our message notes have moved to online, as has our giving and connect cards. You can use your smart phone for almost everything at the church.
- We have maximized the use of our large worship center to keep each family 6ft from other families.
- If you or someone in your home is not feeling well, or if you have been exposed to the coronavirus in the last 14 days, please worship with us online.
We know that the safety measures will make church feel different than it did six months ago, but we encourage you to remember that this is temporary and not forever.
Our Children’s ministry staff has a busy board for each child including activities to engage and entertain them during the service. At this time, children will sit with their families in the worship center.
We will be live-streaming our service on Facebook LIVE! You can find us at facebook.com/crossroadchurchjax/live
Our Sunday service streams live at 10am. It’s important to remember that we are one community, even though we may be experiencing the service differently. You may also watch the replay anytime after 11am!
You’re invited to join the open group “Empty Your Cup” on Monday Nights at 7pm. This coed group is led by CrossRoad members Paul & Jena Pugh and is open to everyone. Join using this direct link, or the Zoom Meeting ID and Password below:
Meeting ID: 820 5716 9613
Connect With an Online Group
Join the open group “Empty Your Cup” on Monday Nights at 7pm. This coed group is led by Crossroad Members Paul & Jena Pugh and is open to everyone. Can’t commit to a full 8 week group? Miss your weekly group meeting? Jump in “Empty Your Cup” and bring a friend! Join using the direct link above, or the Zoom Meeting ID and Password below:
Meeting ID: 820 5716 9613
Dig deeper in the Bible
Every time we say “yes” to spending time with God, it get’s easier to hear his voice, and understand His love for us. Join our imperfect community in digging deeper with weekly Bible readings and thought-provoking questions. You can register to receive the Sunday-evening email with the week’s readings, below. Or see an example of one here.