Whether you're attending in-person or online, you have a spot at CrossRoad!
As you plan the best experience for you and your family, below you'll find some important notes about how things are working during this phase of reopening.
For those of you who are ready to return to an in-person experience, we have returned to our indoor 10am in-person service, which is also broadcast online.
Worship Service is on Sundays at 10am. We open the doors at 9:30am.
Our Operational Team has worked hard to design a system that helps us return to indoor gatherings that are safe, and we are now in phase 2 of that plan. Our goal is to make these decisions with wisdom, caution, and above all, love.
- Masks are required.
- When you arrive, an usher will direct you to a safe seating area, which means that you might not be able to sit in your usual or preferred spot. Thank you in advance for being flexible!
- We will not be serving coffee before the service.
- Doors will be propped open.
- You will see hand sanitizer stations in various locations around the church.
- We have created a touch-free worship service. Our message notes have moved to online, as has our giving and connect cards. You can use your smart phone for almost everything at the church.
- We have maximized the use of our large worship center to keep each family 6ft from other families.
- If you or someone in your home is not feeling well, or if you have been exposed to the coronavirus in the last 14 days, please worship with us online.
We know that the safety measures will make church feel different than it did six months ago, but we encourage you to remember that this is temporary and not forever.
Our children’s ministry is now open for 6 weeks through 5th grade. The health and safety guidelines for children will be very similar to what many schools are doing: temperature checks, social distancing, and masks required for KidQuest (K-5) but not for small children in the nursery. If your child is sick or has been exposed to the coronavirus within the last 14 days, please worship with us online.
Our Sunday service streams live at 10am. It’s important to remember that we are one community, even though we may be experiencing the service differently. You may also watch the replay anytime after 11am!
It’s important to stay socially and spiritually connected during this uncertain season. In addition to the online community during our livestreams, many of our group leaders have moved their small groups online. Fill out the form below and we would love to connect you with others in the community who are gathering in person or in a digital format during this time.
Connect With an Online Group
It’s important to stay socially and spiritually connected during this uncertain season, and many of our group leaders have moved their groups online. Fill out the form below and we would love to connect you with others in the community who are gathering in person or in a digital format during this time.
Receive the Weekly Bible Study
Every time we say “yes” to spending time with God, it get’s easier to understand Him and His love for us. Join our imperfect community with weekly Bible readings and personal reflection questions at your own pace. You can register to receive the Sunday-evening email with the week’s readings, below. Or see an example of one here.