Unchained Youth Ministry at CrossRoad exists to equip your 6th-12th grade student to grow in their relationships with Jesus Christ.
On the first Sunday of every month (and some special Sundays), your middle or high school student is invited to sit with you and your family during worship. Your student learns what it looks like to worship God fully and completely by witnessing it firsthand from you. The remaining Sundays, Youth learn how to pursue God in relationships with each other through our Sunday AM Small Groups, facilitated by an adult. Then Sunday night, return for some awesome fellowship time with dinner, games, a message, worship led by our own Youth Band, and breakout groups at Sunday Night Live (SNL).
Unchained Youth Exists to S.E.R.V.E.
- Study the Bible through Receiving Grace in God’s words to us
- Enjoy our Relationships through Loving like Jesus Christ
- Reach those who don’t know God by Resembling Jesus Christ
- Value the Church through our Prayers, Presence, Gifts, Service and Witness
- Exalt God by Offering Praise and engaging with the Holy Spirit in Worship